Information Technology (IT) Outsourcing
Absolute Performance, Inc. (API) has experience in helping companies manage, transform and modernize a wide range of technologies from legacy IBM and Microsoft to newer technologies including Public Cloud, SaaS, Windows, and Linux.
The challenges we often see with companies’ IT environments include:
- Suboptimal Organization: Data siloed in disparate systems, creating unnecessary work for employees
- Ineffective Processes: Atrophied, manual, error-prone processes
- Outdated Technology: Legacy environments passing End of Life (EOL) with expensive maintenance and limited or discontinued support
- Staffing Gaps: Insufficient levels of talent or skills, or attrition risk
- Audit & Compliance: Never-ending audit and compliance challenges
- Cybersecurity: Growing risk of Ransomware or Cybersecurity breaches
Let's have a conversation about your business and your current IT needsWe would love to help.
How API Can Help
After experiencing a services engagement with API, companies have looked to API to bring stability and enhanced performance to their information technology (IT) complex via one of two engagement models:
- Remote Outsourcing: Augmenting critical staff resources, coupled with extending API process and technology in support of a company’s existing IT complex
- Full IT Outsourcing: Transitioning a company’s employees to API, coupled with leveraging API management, people, process and technology
Either engagement model begins with creating a roadmap to improve operational performance, security and scalability.
Next, API extends its IT management, process and technology into the customer’s environment, including 24/7 Monitoring & Management and ITIL processes of accountability, change management, documentation, incident management and reporting.
In a Full IT Outsourcing engagement, API may transition a customer’s employees to API as employees under API management with commensurate compensation, benefits and more career opportunities.
Importantly, employee voluntary attrition in a Full IT Outsourcing model with API is less than 5%, with little or no performance disruption.
In conjunction with stabilizing the customer’s IT environment, outsourcing with API often leads to such benefits as:
- Modernization: Create and implement a roadmap for transformation and modernization initiatives
- Extended End-of-Life Runway: Reinvigorate legacy production, disaster recovery (DR) and development environments
- Eliminate Legacy Capital Expenditures: Maintain legacy capacity as an operating or variable cost based on computing capacity used
- Relocation / Sunsetting: Migrate or sunset your legacy platform(s) into API’s private cloud with long-term archival access, if required
- Sustained Technology Support and Skills: Utilize our depth and breadth of talent to continue your operations 24/7 and redeploy talent within the enterprise to modernization initiatives that are more strategic
- Mitigate Regulatory Risk: Maintain regulatory or audit compliance to industry or market standards
The Quest for Modernization
In the customer quest for modernization, API has a proven track record in helping with this journey via strategy, technology and execution.
Areas where API brings critical expertise:
Delivery of a centralized data warehouse, generally required to migrate silos of often redundant information to a centralized store of data and reduce the “reads” and reporting burden on the legacy environment.
Business Intelligence (BI)
The application of tools and data to provide enhanced visibility of performance via reporting and dashboards with the clarity needed for improvement.
In addition, API is experienced in the development and application of a wide range of digital technologies to transform customer operations to boost employee productivity and provide hard dollar ROI including: