Information Technology (IT) Outsourcing
Absolute Performance, Inc. (API) has experience in helping companies manage, transform and modernize a wide range of technologies from legacy IBM and Microsoft to newer technologies including Public Cloud, SaaS, Windows, and Linux.
The challenges we often see with companies’ IT environments include:
- Suboptimal Organization: Data siloed in disparate systems, creating unnecessary work for employees
- Ineffective Processes: Atrophied, manual, error-prone processes
- Outdated Technology: Legacy environments passing End of Life (EOL) with expensive maintenance and limited or discontinued support
- Staffing Gaps: Insufficient levels of talent or skills, or attrition risk
- Audit & Compliance: Never-ending audit and compliance challenges
- Cybersecurity: Growing risk of Ransomware or Cybersecurity breaches
Let's have a conversation about your business and your current IT needsWe would love to help.
How API Can Help
After experiencing a services engagement with API, companies have looked to API to bring stability and enhanced performance to their information technology (IT) complex via one of two engagement models:
- Remote Outsourcing: Augmenting critical staff resources, coupled with extending API process and technology in support of a company’s existing IT complex
- Full IT Outsourcing: Transitioning a company’s employees to API, coupled with leveraging API management, people, process and technology
Either engagement model begins with creating a roadmap to improve operational performance, security and scalability.
Next, API extends its IT management, process and technology into the customer’s environment, including 24/7 Monitoring & Management and ITIL processes of accountability, change management, documentation, incident management and reporting.
In a Full IT Outsourcing engagement, API may transition a customer’s employees to API as employees under API management with commensurate compensation, benefits and more career opportunities.
Importantly, employee voluntary attrition in a Full IT Outsourcing model with API is less than 5%, with little or no performance disruption.
In conjunction with stabilizing the customer’s IT environment, outsourcing with API often leads to such benefits as:
- Modernization: Create and implement a roadmap for transformation and modernization initiatives
- Extended End-of-Life Runway: Reinvigorate legacy production, disaster recovery (DR) and development environments
- Eliminate Legacy Capital Expenditures: Maintain legacy capacity as an operating or variable cost based on computing capacity used
- Relocation / Sunsetting: Migrate or sunset your legacy platform(s) into API’s private cloud with long-term archival access, if required
- Sustained Technology Support and Skills: Utilize our depth and breadth of talent to continue your operations 24/7 and redeploy talent within the enterprise to modernization initiatives that are more strategic
- Mitigate Regulatory Risk: Maintain regulatory or audit compliance to industry or market standards
In addition, API is experienced in the development and application of a wide range of digital technologies to transform customer operations to boost employee productivity and provide hard dollar ROI including: