Contact Center / Customer Care
Case Study: EBITDA Improved 5+ Points
A global Contact Center / Customer Care organization with blue chip Fortune 1000 customers and industry-leading performance and retention.
This overview highlights their challenges and how API improved performance via technology and process modernization, thereby enhancing their competitive advantage.
The company had reached a crossroads. With continued growth and profitability over more than 20 years, its processes and technology had not kept pace with the company and were holding it back.
Specifically, the company was challenged with the following:
- Limited visibility into operations performance, leading to limited capability for improvement
- Leakage in both revenue and expenses
- Expensive and error-prone manual-intensive processes
- Agent attrition, fraud and weak productivity
- Poor returns on investment in information technology (IT)
Recognizing the need for transformation, the company launched a rigorous assessment of multiple suppliers and approaches to unlock their potential for growth and profitability.
ROI-based Transformation and Modernization with API
API responded by first providing a Free Health Check which quickly brought clarity to the company’s challenges and provided a roadmap forward based on hard dollar Return on Investment (ROI).
The company selected API to transform and modernize the organization primarily because:
“API listened, understood and worked with us to create a roadmap aligned to our operational and financial needs.”
API then launched the company’s transformation and modernization initiative that included the following key components:
In partnership with its customer, API completed a Business Transformation and Modernization initiative resulting in a more than 5 percentage point improvement to their EBITDA and enhanced strategic competitive advantage driven by:
- Visibility into operations performance driving financial and operational performance improvements
- Sharply reduced leakage in both revenue and expenses through visibility into financial performance
- Automation and enhanced controls of error-prone manual-intensive processes
- Curtailed agent issues of attrition and fraud while boosting productivity
- Enabling scaling a global model for agent deployment
- 24/7 monitoring and management support of the IT applications supporting the business
Let's have a conversation about your business and your current IT needsWe would love to help.