About Absolute Performance, Inc (API)
Over the years, Absolute Performance, Inc. (API) has evolved from technology consulting services to becoming a leader in the field of Infrastructure Management, Software and Modernization Services with customers ranging from Fortune 500 class to smaller, privately held organizations across a wide range of vertical markets.
Specifically accompanying API’s growing market presence has been and expansion of services and solutions enabling API to manage and modernize an entire IT stack across hybrid technologies in one or more locations anywhere in the world. These broad capabilities include:
- IBM Legacy IBM i (AS400), AIX, z-Series Support & Modernization
- 24×7 Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
- Cyber Security / SIEM Support and Operations
- Secure, Private Cloud Provisioning of Windows, Linux and IBM Legacy Technologies
- Disaster Recovery BCP / DR
- Network and Telecomm
- Information Technology (IT) Outsourcing
- Depth, breadth and command of a wide range of technologies
To this end, API was recently recognized by International Business Machines (IBM) for Technology Leadership and Innovation from a field of thousands of companies in the category of Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and as the best-in-class company in its’ category by CIO Review magazine.
Moreover, API continually invests in research and development which brings value to our customers with proven and enhanced offerings that enhance technology performance, security and compliance, performance visibility and business transformation, growth and profitability.
API is a growing, profitable and privately-held company headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado.