WebWalkTM End-User Experience Monitoring
Are your end-users getting the performance they need out of your web-based applications? Measuring the performance of the infrastructure components underlying your web-based application may not guarantee that the application is performing to end-user expectations.
WebWalk™ Features Allow You to:
- Simulate end-user experience from any customer-defined location to keep tabs on real end-user performance relative to application availability and customized service level agreements.
- Validate page and/or database content
- Monitor and validate multiple links or steps in your transaction process
- Time each page access or transaction response
- Sample Web-based performance metrics from an end-user perspective to easily analyze and cross-correlate end-user experience data with performance data from the underlying application components.
- Receive immediate notification when performance fails below established parameters in order to resolve root causes of a performance degradation or outage.
WebWalk™ Results Display in the System Shepherd Dashboard
WebWalk™ data is accessible through the System Shepherd Operations Management Portal and the System Shepherd Executive Dashboard. This empowers IT administrators and business executives to: